Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Late night kitchen discovery
—Isaiah "Twitty" Twitty
Chocolate chip cookies
BIG jar of peanut butter
1. Take a spoon and dip it into the peanut butter jar. Hold the spoonful
of peanut butter in one hand.
2.Take an Oreo in the other hand.
3. Using the spoon, spread peanut butter all over the Oreo.
4. Take a chocolate chip cookie and stick it onto the peanut butter you
just spread over the Oreo.
5. Drop this uber cookie into a shallow coffee cup.
6. Pour milk over the cookie.
7. Eat with a spoon.
Voilà. Heaven in a coffee cup!
*In a pinch (i.e., if you've already eaten all the Oreos you brought with you and you're going to have to go to the store to get more but the thrift store where you're helping out just happens to be next to Fred's Dollar Store though you can't find any Oreos at Fred's but they DO have something that just might work instead), FREDDYOs work very nicely.
Above: Biggest container of peanut butter I've ever seen — 6 pounds! (And on the left, Oge, refusing to even briefly take seriously Cathy's suggestion of yet another yummy pb snack: peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.)